I'm 26 today. It's a good age I guess. I don't know yet. Here's a little about me:
Things I like:
tights on little girls
dead plants
yellow paint
the smell of warm laundry
brown eyes
smashing garlic cloves
cortland apples
students who practice
rainy day
real maple syrup in a spoon
Sal's cheeks
hot cider
reading
Things I don't like:
jumping in cold water
cilantro
running
harpsichords
business calls on the phone
waiting
scratchy cloth on dry skin
cleaning
negative presidential campaigning
jazz organ
dogs
being late
biting into chicken boullion granules in soup
my ankles
Just in case you were wondering.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Kate! I miss you so much and hope this year is tons of fun for you. I miss living next to you!!!
happy birthday.
still so young.
Happy Birthday Kate! I love your lists, I love Sal's cheeks too. Hope you had a great day. lots of love from the four of us
Sarah
Post a Comment