Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Sal Fix

For those of you who may need a Sal fix, here she is from this past month or so:

shining a headlamp in our eyes:

helping me cook:

sitting at her new favorite spot where she can watch the snow:

playing with a baby and sitting in the train box (notice she's not playing with the trains I try so hard to get her to love):

making the face she makes when we say "smile!":

Well, there you have it. I'll try to post a little more often this month.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that last one! I can't wait to see you guys next week!

Jeffrey

maryirene said...

ok, i'm good for 2 days. good thing i'll see you then! love you sal!!!

k8theriver said...

that last one is so cute. of you both.

maryirene said...

hi you guys, she is sooo cute. can't wait to see you, and hug and play with sal. be safe! mom

Jacqueline said...

I need a sal fix, and a kate fix; when are you moving to Texas? i miss you!!