Monday, October 25, 2010

Catch-up attempt with amazingly few pictures to work with

Sal started pre-school in September. I thought for sure that she would be clingy and sad to be left at school, but she loved it from the first minute. She is sad when I come to pick her up, and sometimes cries when it's not a pre-school day.

Here is Milo's first ride in the bike trailer. It put him right to sleep.
Milo gets cuter by the day.


Milo and Maren.


Jacqueline came to visit in Maine. I hate that she doesn't live next-door anymore. Come play for the Cleveland Symphony Jacqueline!

What a funny face.
Milo's baby blessing at the lake.


I'm liking the cowboy-boot look.


Ben and Sal were great buddies this summer. Ben was so awesome with her.

This was Sal's second time skiing. She had a crash, but recovered all right. She says she'll try again next year. We'll see.



Ben was doing a funny dance for Milo here.


Scott and I did a Mount Nebo hike. It was beautiful.


Sal is a great big sister. She takes great care of Milo and hasn't shown any signs of jealousy or rivalry yet. I'm sure that is yet to come.

Milo Wayne and Wayne.
On our way to Maine in June, we stopped to see Gram and Pep.

Sal eating the bread meant for the ducks:


5 comments:

hebgengirl said...

he's getting so big & changing so much! can't wait to see you all again soon :)

k8theriver said...

i need some captions. that baby in the pink clothes looks like milo. same homer mouth. but i can't believe you would have dressed him up in pink.
i love sal's boots. so stylish.

Jacqueline said...

I miss you guys!!!! I think Scott should consider a move to Dallas for residency...any takers? Um, the picture of me is a little scary no?? Kiss your sweet babies for me, I'll call soon!

betsey said...

Oh, this makes me miss you guys even more! I love how big and beautiful Milo is getting! He is so adorable.! I'm sure that he and Calvin would get along so well. Come and visit us, okay? :)

rowena said...

hey kate. I love the cowboy boots too. and did you shave milo's head? he looks SOOOO cute. Dude,, i tried to find you on facebook. i believe you are not there? even grandpa Ray is..... geee. Sorry to write all this on here but: which model stroller did you get. not being able to see them in person right now I can't figure out which could be best for me. I am thinking between the sport, explorer and Dash. though I did just find a second hand classic. do you run with yours? is there a sun visor on the attachment seat? My worry is that who ever is in the back will not like it... both my boys like to see. did you ever check out this one? it id the baby jogger city mini boublehttp://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3811153

or this - bit too expensive.. but

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?
productId=3382653

the other thing i am tossing up is trying to get a used chariot with all the attachments because i really want to xcountry ski with the kids and then get a cheap double umbrella stroller.
over all it would be more expensive but we would be able to do more stuff.... arrrh decisions.
thanks for your help already.
have a great thanksgiving.


Baby Jogger City Mini Double Stroller - Black - Baby Jogger - Babies "R" Us
www.toysrus.com
Buy Baby Jogger City Mini Double Stroller - Black - The Baby Jogger City Mini Double Stroller in Black was designed to be one of the most light weight, easiest folding swivel wheeled strollers on the market. Customizable from birth and beyond, the City Mini is the ideal lightweight double stroller t
Share