Sunday, November 28, 2010

Residency

Apparently, the trick to getting Milo to eat solids is to have his sister feed them to him. (p.s. If his thighs get any bigger, we are going to have to cut him out of the bumbo.)


Scott is in the process of applying to residency programs. He needed a picture of himself for his application, I think he should have sent the first, give the residencies a taste of his true character:
Anyway, he's been flying all over the country doing interviews and away rotations and I've been home flying solo with the kids. Can I just say that I think I deserve some kind of award? And I think it should involve chocolate.

Every place he's interviewed sounds really exciting, but I've got my fingers crossed extra hard for Boston. I can't believe we're already thinking about this. Go Scott Go!

7 comments:

Jacqueline said...

BAHAHAH! I love his thighs and chubby little tummy!!! SMOOCH!!!!

fyi....the word verification i need to submit this comment is "peelog".......


?

Sarah said...

Boston, Boston, Boston!!!!!!! Milo is so big, love those thighs.

betsey said...

Milo is so big! I can't believe he is already eating solid foods! I think Boston sounds like the perfect place! Good luck!

hebgengirl said...

can't wait to squish those chubby thighs in person! yay! (& for the record, if i can't have u of u, i've got MY fingers crossed for stanford. warmer...)

Beth said...

Ya, pack it away, Milo! Ya, Scott really should have sent the first one :D And I love the post on Halloween. Happy day indeed.

Bill said...

scott, that's what i like to call business casual.

maryirene said...

haha! i love you scott. you are hilarious. can't wait to see those kids again! oh and kate, you do deserve an award. i'll buy you some chocolate the next time we hang out. :)