Monday, October 21, 2013

Family Photos

Ann asked us for a recent family picture for her wall of fame and I realized that I have ZERO family pictures including Milo. I have one from when Sal was one, and that's it. It's a sad thing. The problem is, I have image issues, and embarrassingly, I'm one of those unfortunate people who hate pictures of themselves. Put me in front of a camera, and all I can do is glare. Just check out my wedding photos- I was too self conscious not to look extremely uncomfortable. I hate this about myself, but it's hard to change.

So yesterday, even though the kids were covered in pizza sauce, and some of us (I won't say who) were not feeling friendly toward each other, I sat everyone down and took some pictures with the timer. They're not great, and there is not a single picture where Milo doesn't have a goofy expression, and I may or may not have been commanding everyone to LOOK HAPPY through clenched teeth, but it's something.


4 comments:

Holly said...

i think they turned out great! i need to do this with our family...

Jacqueline said...

The last picture is my favorite by a million. Milo's face is .....awesome

Beth said...

Ahhh! I love them. You guys looks awesome.

maryirene said...

i really like these pictures